Offering SEPA Instant Credit Transfers (SCT Inst) – i.e. instant payments – will become mandatory with the latest legislative proposal developed by the European Commission. Timelines for implementation are short, so it is essential for Payment Service Providers to act now!
To prepare impacted Payment Service Providers (PSPs) for the legislation and help them on their journey towards effective SCT Inst implementation, INNOPAY has developed a dedicated training programme. Participants dive deeper into the implications of mandatory SCT Inst, including the strategic considerations and decisions facing PSPs. This will help your organisation to plan the optimum approach, design a solution that fits your system landscape, and select the right vendor in line with your specific requirements.
- Recap of the SCT Inst scheme rulebook and requirements
- Regulatory requirements and related industry concerns
- Market scan of how selected countries across Europe have implemented SCT Inst
- Detailed impact assessment for SCT Inst implementation by PSPs using the INNOPAY payment reference model
- Overview of CSM solution landscape and connectivity options
Who is the training for?
The training programme is aimed at key stakeholders who are involved in the implementation of SCT Inst within their respective organisations, including:
- Head of payments
- Product owner payments
- Representatives from compliance, legal, risk, fraud, liquidity management, and customer support.
- The focus is on interaction, to get the internal discussion started and help the relevant teams to prepare. Therefore, the training preferably takes place on site and in person
- The sessions include plenty of time for participants’ questions to ensure that everyone’s issues and concerns are addressed
- Duration of the SCT Inst training programme: a total of 8 hours of training, split over 2 days