What is happening in Open Banking?
INNOPAY monitors the developments of the Open Banking landscape with great interest. What is happening in the Open Banking landscape? Which banks have exposed APIs and what are their offerings? Through our Open Banking Monitor we share our insights and analysis with the community.
INNOPAY's Open Banking Infographic
What happened in Open Banking in 2020 and what does that imply for 2021? We recapped the most important developments in the Open Banking landscape in the infographic below!
A list of publications of the INNOPAY Open Banking Monitor can be found below:
- 07/2020 - "Increasing API focus on business and community context"
- 10/2019 - "Banks moving beyond the PSD2 requirements"
- 01/2019 - "Let’s take a moment to make up the rankings and identify potential new “Masters in Openness”
- 07/2018 - "Mastering Open Banking: How the 'Masters in openness' create value"
- 02/2018 - "Who are the Masters in Openness?"
Want to know more?
Innopay's Open Banking Monitor assesses publicly available developer portals of banks with an Open Banking offering (beyond the mandatory scope of PSD2). If your bank is not included or if you're interested in our approach, send an email to email@example.com and let us know!