Frankfurt / Flexible
As a European management consultancy, INNOPAY helps its clients from the financial sector and other industries to set the right course for open, networked business models – and supports them in their implementation. Our economy is becoming increasingly digital, data-driven and characterised by complex ecosystems. In order to benefit from this, organisations must fundamentally reposition themselves. Our consultants support them in the areas of strategy definition, product and service innovation and strategy implementation.
The focus is on four thematic areas: Payments, Open Finance, Digital Identities and Data Sharing. In these areas, our consultants combine leading expertise from the perspectives of business, technology and regulation, enabling our clients to look further ahead while successfully mastering the concrete challenges of digital transformations. Collaboration, both within our own teams and with the client, is crucial to our work.
We serve clients across Europe and worldwide from our INNOPAY offices in Amsterdam and Frankfurt. The Frankfurt team mainly focuses on business in the DACH region (Germany, Austria and Switzerland).
As a management consultant, you support our clients in their digital transformation and the development of open, data-driven business models. You apply your thematic expertise and market knowledge, your methodological know-how and your creativity to find innovative and pragmatic solutions for our clients' challenges. Absolute customer focus is your top priority. As a manager, your leadership skills are critically important. You will lead international project teams consisting of multiple consultants and take responsibility for coordinating and delivering client projects. You also share your expertise internally with INNOPAY colleagues and contribute to new propositions or publications. We see ourselves as thought leaders and critically examine the latest commercial, regulatory and technological developments every day. We also expect you, as an important part of the DACH team, to actively support and take ownership in the business development process for the German-speaking region.
- Master's degree, ideally in a STEM subject or in business studies.
- 5-8 years of relevant professional experience in management consulting or in industry in a function related to consulting, digital transformation or innovation.
- Profound experience and in-depth knowledge of – as well as a strong interest in – one or more of the following topics: Open Finance, ecosystem-based business models, data strategy and data exchange, APIs, customer journeys, product and service innovation, payment processes and technology, regulatory issues in data and payments (e.g. PSD2, GDPR)
- High level of team spirit
- Evidence of all-round personal development: excellent academic performance combined with e.g. international exchange programmes, internships, professional extra-curricular activities, etc.
- Proven leadership skills through the management of (project) teams
- Highly structured approach to work and strong intrinsic motivation to achieve the agreed goals
- Genuine interest in exploring digitalisation topics in depth and keen to continuously challenge yourself and others
- Interest and ability to coach younger team members
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
- Fluency in English is a must; additional fluency in German or Dutch is preferred but not essential
- Work in a small, friendly and motivated team with a very flat hierarchy
- International context through close interaction with the Amsterdam head office and international projects
- High degree of personal responsibility and direct impact on growing the office in Germany
- Work on exciting topics that will shape the economy of tomorrow
- Lots of fun (in person and/or virtually) outside of work
- Flexibility to work in the office or from home (within the constraints of client requirements)
- Individual opportunities for progression and personal development
- Market-oriented compensation and other benefits
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
Have we sparked your interest? Then apply immediately by simply clicking on the following linkApply now!