From 2 to 4 February 2021, Afore Consulting is organising a conference about FinTech and Regulation: New Challenges and New Solutions.
The conference will focus on:
- The challenges around digital identification and on-boarding
- The developments towards European Financial Data Spaces
- Digital operational resilience in the financial sector
- The use of technology in Anti-Money Laundering (AML)
- Cloud-driven innovation in the financial services sector
- Interrelations between new technologies and financial services
- The introduction of a digital euro
- Green Fintech innovations
- Crypto-assets and international regulation
INNOPAY's Mounaim Cortet will be on the panel talking about European Financial Data Spaces. This panel discussion will take place on Tuesday, 2 February.
For more details and registration, go to: https://www.fintech2021.eu