Frankfurt / Flexible
As a European management consultancy, INNOPAY helps its clients from the financial sector and other industries to set the right course for open, networked business models – and supports them in their implementation. Our economy is becoming increasingly digital, data-driven and characterised by complex ecosystems. In order to benefit from this, organisations must fundamentally reposition themselves. Our consultants support them in the areas of strategy definition, product and service innovation and strategy implementation.
The focus is on four key areas: Payments, Open Finance, Digital Identities and Data Sharing. In these areas, our consultants combine leading expertise from the perspectives of business, technology and regulation, enabling our clients to look further ahead while successfully mastering the concrete challenges of digital transformations. Collaboration, both within our own teams and with the client, is crucial to our work.
We serve clients across Europe and worldwide from our INNOPAY offices in Amsterdam and Frankfurt. The Frankfurt team mainly focuses on business in the DACH region (Germany, Austria and Switzerland).
As a management consultant, you support our clients in their digital transformation and the development of open, data-driven business models. You apply your thematic expertise and market knowledge, your methodological know-how and your creativity to find innovative and pragmatic solutions for our clients' challenges. Absolute customer focus is your top priority. You also share your expertise internally with INNOPAY colleagues and contribute to new propositions or publications. We see ourselves as thought leaders and critically examine the latest commercial, regulatory and technological developments every day. We also expect you, as an important part of the DACH team, to actively support our business development activities in the German-speaking region.
- Master's degree, ideally in a STEM subject or in business studies.
- 2-5 years of professional experience in management consulting or in industry in a function related to strategy, digital transformation or (product) innovation.
- Some basic experience as well as a strong interest in one or more of the following topics: Payments, Open Finance, Digital Identity, Data Sharing. Intrinsic willingness to understand the business, technological and regulatory implications in these areas, covering e.g. ecosystem-based business models, APIs, embedded product and service innovation, regulatory requirements in payments, identity and data sharing (e.g. PSD2, GDPR, AML, eIDAS)
- Knowledge of the financial services industry is an advantage
- High level of team spirit
- Evidence of all-round personal development: excellent academic performance combined with e.g. international exchange programmes, internships, professional extra-curricular activities, etc.
- Highly structured approach to work and strong intrinsic motivation to achieve the agreed goals
- Genuine interest in exploring digitalisation topics in depth and keen to continuously challenge yourself and others
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
- Fluency in English is a must; additional fluency in German or Dutch is preferred, but not essential
- Work in a small, friendly and motivated team with a very flat hierarchy
- International context through close interaction with the Amsterdam head office and international projects
- High degree of personal responsibility and direct impact on growing the business in the DACH region
- Work on exciting topics that will shape the economy of tomorrow
- Lots of fun (in person and/or virtually) outside of work
- Flexibility to work in the office or from home (within the constraints of client requirements)
- Individual opportunities for progression and personal development
- Market-oriented compensation and other benefits