Open Banking is set to transform digital experiences through embedded value propositions across customer journeys co-created with Fintechs that leverage access to bank resources. This ultimately will add customer value and put the customer more in control of its data. Banks that are able to put the required capabilities in place to effectively and seamlessly engage with FinTechs will benefit from an early mover advantage and opportunity to future-proof their competitive position. PSD2 and the broader development of Open Banking APIs create major shifts in products, channels and platform opportunities thereby changing the ways parties in the financial services ecosystem need to compete and collaborate.
- Opportunity and strategic risk assessment
- Business vision and strategy definition
- Open banking positioning and strategic objectives
- Open banking business models and propositions
- Open Banking product design & development
- Insight in Global Open Banking state of play across regulators, industry initiatives and strategic responses of market actors
- Open Banking security requirements