Do you want to work in a dynamic, international environment where you will be part of innovative projects that shape tomorrow’s digital world? If so, come join us!
WE ARE INNOPAY, a consultancy firm specialised in digital transactions since 2002. With our roots in payment innovation (e.g. co-creating iDEAL), we have gone from strength to strength into the domains of digital identity and data sharing. Today, our services cover the entire strategic, product development and operational spectrum of our client’s business. We work with them on their (new) business models, the technology they deploy, and the way they respond to local and international regulations. From our offices in Amsterdam and Frankfurt, we serve organisations in a variety of sectors all over the world.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR JUNIOR CONSULTANTS that tick the following boxes:
- Academic master's degree. A second degree is a plus;
- Fresh graduate or max up to 3 years of work experience, preferably within management consulting;
- Affinity with topics such as digital innovation, digital transformation, payments, digital identity, open banking, blockchain, artificial intelligence etc. (content-related experience is not required);
- Broad personal development: outstanding record of academic achievements, combined with e.g. international exchange programs, internships, professional extracurricular activities;
- Exceptional strategic and analytical skills with a track record in a work setting or extracurricular activities;
- A team player with leadership qualities;
- Fluency in Dutch and English is a must;
- EU citizen or in possession of EU work permit (e.g. NL Zoekvisum)
AS JUNIOR CONSULTANT you will work closely in a team that advises our clients on strategic topics (e.g. data sharing, digital onboarding, open banking) in the field of digital transactions. We’ll make sure you are well prepared by both dedicated off-the-job and on-the-job training. You will be responsible for specific parts of the project, such as performing outside-in or inside-out analyses and conducting interviews with clients or specialists. Together with a team of 2-5 colleagues from different professional backgrounds, you will also support our (international) clients with sector-specific knowledge and strategic advice, enabling them to co-create new strategies, services and products. You are adept at translating complex commercial, organisational and technical information into concrete advice, roadmaps and specifications. Besides your project responsibilities, you will help to write proposals for clients and build new propositions.
WE OFFER you a flexible and open (hybrid) working environment where you will be part of innovative projects with true impact. We have a flat and agile organisation structure and a culture that is characterised by our four core values: collaboration, ownership, forward thinking and, above all, customer focus. We believe in personalised growth rather than a fixed career path, and therefore provide ongoing support through career coaching and a personal development plan starting with our one-year, tailor-made, knowledge and skill curriculum.
Also, we rank fun very high, which is reflected by our Friday evening drinks, our high-energy off-sites, multiple sporting events, our annual ski trip, a family X-mas party and more!
For more information regarding INNOPAY or this role, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.orgApply now!
Let's get in touch