Do you want to work in a dynamic, international environment where you will be part of innovative projects that shape tomorrow’s digital world? If so, come join us!
WE ARE INNOPAY, a consultancy firm specialised in digital transactions since 2002. With our roots in payment innovation (e.g. co-creating iDEAL), we have gone from strength to strength into the domains of digital identity and data sharing. Today, our services cover the entire strategic, product development and operational spectrum of our client’s business. We work with them on their (new) business models, the technology they deploy, and the way they respond to local and international regulations. From our offices in Amsterdam and Frankfurt, we serve organisations in a variety of sectors all over the world.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SENIOR CONSULTANTS that tick the following boxes:
- Academic master's degree. A second degree is a plus;
- 4 to 7 years of work experience with digital strategy development and/or execution in consultancy or adviser role;
- Affinity with topics such as digital innovation, digital transformation, payments, digital identity, open banking, blockchain, artificial intelligence etc.;
- Extensive experience with, and a deep understanding of the interface between business, technology and regulations in digital strategy development and specific project management experience within digital transformation, strategy execution and leading innovation projects;
- Excellent understanding of how technology is transforming industries and companies;
- Demonstrable ability to combine strategic and analytical insights and an evident passion for leading innovative projects and diverse teams;
- A team player with strong analytical skills and leadership qualities;
- Fluency in Dutch and English is a must.
AS SENIOR CONSULTANT you advise our clients on topics related to their digital strategy and transformation. In this dynamic and open environment, trust is the primary condition. As a trusted advisor, you and your team of 1-3 consultants from different professional backgrounds, support our (international) clients with sector-specific knowledge and strategic advice, enabling them to co-create new strategies, services and products. You translate complex commercial, operational and technical information into concrete advice, roadmaps and specifications. Besides your project responsibilities, you write proposals for clients, build new propositions and you coach more junior colleagues to help them achieve their personal and professional goals.
WE OFFER you a flexible and open (hybrid) working environment where you will be part of innovative projects with true impact. We have a flat and agile organisation structure and a culture that is characterised by our four core values: collaboration, ownership, forward thinking and, above all, customer focus. We believe in personalised growth rather than a fixed career path, and therefore provide ongoing support through career coaching and a personal development plan starting with our one-year, tailor-made, knowledge and skill curriculum.
Also, we rank fun very high, which is reflected by our Friday evening drinks, our high-energy off-sites, multiple sporting events, our annual ski trip, a family X-mas party and more!
For more information regarding INNOPAY or this role, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.orgBewirb dich jetzt!